Nestled among acres of Christmas Trees is a haven of tiny little elf-sized cottages – each with its own elfish decor. Every year, in late November, the Elf Village comes to life with holiday fun for kids of all ages. Your Holiday Experience at Tom Sawyer’s Tree Farm and Elf Village can include any or all of our fun festivities!
Christmas Tree Shop with gifts and ornaments. On weekends we offer complimentary hot apple cider, cookies and popcorn… while supplies last.
Tour of Trees – On weekends, enjoy a lively jaunt to choose your Beautiful Fraser Fir Christmas Tree.
Santa on the weekends!
Horse and carriage rides – (available on Saturdays and Thanksgiving weekend) Come enjoy a special tour of the Fraser Fir tree farm from the Tree’s perspective. We have horse-drawn and antique tractor-drawn wagons for touring our beautiful 80 acre farm on weekends and special days (we let the weather and the horses help us determine which to use for our guests). $5 per person.
Horse & Carriage rides available on the following dates, weather permitting.
- Friday, Nov 24, 9-5pm
- Saturday, Nov 25, 9-5pm
- Sunday, Nov 26th, 9-5pm
- Saturday, Dec 2nd and 9th, 9am-5pm
The Elf Village – Enjoy our magical village of colorful, elf-sized Christmas tree houses located in a woodsy hollow by the stream. The Elf Village is filled with Holiday Magic for kids of all ages!
Hours are Saturday’s 9 am to 5 pm, and Sunday’s Noon to 5 pm; Friday, Saturday & Sunday after Thanksgiving 9 am to 5 pm.
$12 per child. Adults free. Family max $50.
Admission to the Elf Village covers all of the activities described below:
• The Elf Bridge – Where you can don an elf smock and hat as you enter the village of tree houses.
• Reindeer Scavenger Hunt – Win Special Prizes! Lots of family fun finding hidden natural treasures in the Elf Village Hollow and around the Farm – similar to a Scavenger hunt – available for all ages. Prizes given to those who complete the scavenger hunt!
• The Craft Cottage – A hands-on crafts project that will become a treasured memory and decoration for your tree.
• Visit to Santa’s Hut – Where Santa resides on the weekends.
• Santa’s Post Office – Write and mail your wish list to Santa. Wish List forms will be available or you can bring your own to our special post office.
• Photo Opportunities – Pose on our beautiful antique sleighs and carriages.
• Holiday Storytelling – In the Storytelling Elf Cottage is appealing to little kids and big kids.
• Elf Village Chapel – A blessing to all who visit our Elf-sized Chapel decorated with the Ten Commandments, The Lord’s Prayer & even a Menorah.
• S’Mores Kits – Join us by the fire pit for this classic treat!
The Tree Farm, the Elf Village and the Farmstead Pavilion are available for Private Parties. Call us now as we are already booking for this season. 828-743-5456.